Corporate history

Corporate history

1949
● Founded Nagoya Sanno Service with 5 million in capital.
1957
● Appointed regional distributor Sawafuji Electric Co., Ltd. for Chubu Region.
1964
● Increased capital to 20 million JPY.
● Appointed an authorized service station for Nippon Denso Co., Ltd. (now DENSO Corp.).
1975
● Appointed regional distributor of Sawafuji Electric Co., Ltd. for Hokuriku Region.
2000
● Created Export & Import Group in the Sales Dept.
2001
● Toyota Tsusho Corporation became sole stockholder.
2002
● Changed name to Toyotsu Auto Service Co., Ltd.
2012
● Merged with Yokohama Generator Co., Ltd. Changed name to TAS Corporation.
2014
● Merged with Targa Co., Ltd.